Tuesday, October 19, 2010

SHE LEFT ME






Well, this is not going to be pleasant!! Do you know what happened? my Este left me! for two whole weeks she left me with the man!!!
I know she thinks she had a good reason :( BUT NO NO NO I DON'T AGREE SHE SHOULD HAVE TAKEN ME ANYWAY.
You see, I got really sick. First my ears got infected so bad I was scratching like a maniac.Then the Vet put me in a medicine that made me well in my ears but messed up my tummy, so I had terrible tummy aches and well....I am so embarrassed....+) OK here it goes! I had the squirts!!!!! okay? :=0 Don't you laugh at me !!! you ARE laughing aren't you! Oh shucks! STOP IT! STOP IT I SAID!!!!
Can't you imagine poor little me, sick like that? and then Este got "the phone call" her mom hurt her heart! So she DECIDED to go and LEAVE ME sick and everything Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
How in the world do you go and hurt your heart any way? It is inside isn't it? I know mine is all the way inside me. Did she take it out and drop it? did somebody step on it? or did she get it dirty? will somebody please explain this to me?
So here I was my face all swollen, my eyes popping out of the sockets, throwing up, THE WORKS, and she still left me! SOMEBODY AGREE WITH ME AND TELL HER IS NOT FAIR!
The "man" said we would be doing some "bonding" yea right! he left for work every morning and locked me up in the bathroom so I, mind you, little old me! would not make messes! can you believe that? After all they put ME through the least I should do is make messes! Man! I'm telling you, I don't know about this bonding business with the "man". But when he got home I got even and and I peed all over him! shh Don't give it away, he thinks it was because I was so happy to see him, yeeeeaaaa! very happppyyyyy!
During those two awful weeks he did not take me out anywhere like Este does, I was locked up in the house until she got back.
And then, the day she was coming home, she got another phone call. Her nephew Chris was taken to the hospital because he had turned YELLOW! Sooooo here she goes again!! Running to somebody else that was sick and not coming back to ME. What did he do any way, eat to many bananas? swallowed yellow crayons or a whole bottle of mustard? What people will do for attention!! And WHAT ABOUT ME? HA? I AM TOLD EVEN HIS EYES WERE YELLOW!!
I told you this was not going to be pleasant!! So she stayed in Dallas for another week! THAT MAKES THREE WHOLE ENTIRE WEEKS SHE WAS GONE!!
BUT THEN SHE CAME BACK AND THE "MAN" DID TAKE ME TO THE AIRPORT TO PICK HER UP. WHEN I SAW HER I COULD NOT BELIEVE MY EYES I THOUGHT SHE WAS GONE FOR EVER, BUT THERE SHE WAS, MY ESTE, WITH HER FLUFFY TUMMY AND HER CHUBBY ARMS SHE HELD ME AAAAAAH! FINALLY SHE IS HERE AND I AM A VERY HAPPY DOGIE AGAIN. I HAD A PARTY FOR TWO DAYS!! A HAPPY ENDING :)

No comments: